- August 13, 2015
A short film signed by Cristi Iftemie about the things we leave behind and about the significant moment when you give up to a certain stage of life with all its beauties.
Directed by: Cristi Iftime
Script: Cristi Iftime
Cast: Alexandru Potocean, Lorena Zăbrăuțanu, Dan Aștilean, Lucian Iftime, Andrei Șerban
Sound: Ioan Filip, San Ștefan Rucăreanu, Alexandru Radu
Edited by: Alexandru Radu
Cinematography: George Chiper-Lillemark
Category: short film
Duration: 22 min
17,209 – Cinepub viewers
It’s the last day of camp. Alex really wants to climb the Mountain with Vera, even though he feels a weird pain from the right part of his stomach.
Cristi Iftime about the movie:
“Yes, the film is inspired by things that have happened to me, but I fictionalized and tried to do so as the viewer to think about his own breakup of a certain age. It’s not necessarily a biological age but rather the psychological one. Some happen at 18, others at 30. It is a time of transition to adulthood.
I drew to talk about heroes who are younger than me. I drew to talk about this age that is slightly unconscious. My position is that of an observer relates to past events, so I tried to mark the aesthetic level. I did not create flashbacks, but I worked with some paintings of the past, that are viewed retrospectively. The intention to return to some past events highlights my artistic vision.”(Hotnews.ro)
- Seara de film la Centrul Public al Fundaliei “Soros”,
- Festivalul Internațional de Film de la Cannes (Cinefondation),
- Festivalul European de Scurtmetraj de la Brest (Competilia Internațională),
- AsterFest, Strumica, Festivalul Internațional de Film de la Drama,
- Festivalul Internațional de Film de la Bilbao, ,,Zinebi”,
- Festivalul Internațional de Scurt și Mediu Metraj ,,NexT”, București,
- Festivalul ,,FilmStock”, Vama Veche,
- Festivalul Internațional de Film Scurt de la Ploiești,
- Festivalul Internațional al Filmului Independent ,,Anonimul”, Sf. Gheorghe