- August 15, 2017
We gladly present the short film Geese’s Easter by Luca Marius, one of the four winning projects of the Camera 9 contest, organised by Scena 9 and Les Films de Cannes à Bucarest în 2016.
Directed by: Luca Marius
Script by: Luca Marius
Cast: Șerban Coza, Alexandra Ion, Adina Lucaciu, Constantin Florescu
Producer: Mihaela Stoian, Bogdan Bărbulescu
Cinematography by: Andrei Băltărețu
Edited by: Alex Andreica
Sound: Dragoș Știrbu
Music: Luca Marius, Dragoș Știrbu
Category: short film
Duration: 15 minutes
21,110 – Cinepub viewers
Fearing that he will be punished by his parents, a child decides to run away from home in stormy weather.
Petruț, a 10-year-old boy left by parents to take care of the household in their absence, accidentally poisons the geese in the yard. Fearing the father’s predictable anger, ignoring all his younger sister warnings, Petruţ runs away from home. Crossing a corn field in the middle of the night tests his courage, and the outbreak of a torrential rain forces him to revise his plan..
- Audience Award at HyperFest International Student Film Festival, 2018
- Independent Producers Indie Film Festival IPIFF, 2018
- Special screening at Les Films de Cannes à Bucarest, 2017
- Hai să-ți arăt viitorul cinematografiei din România – scena9.ro
- Câștigătorii competiției „Camera 9” – aarc.ro
- Patru tineri regizori, câştigători în competiţia de scurtmetraje “Camera 9” – news.ro
- De ce cred in cinematografia romana mai mult decat in oricare alta industrie locala de divertisment? – bazavan.ro